Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 12, July 13

As Dave Sees It!

As Framp Rememebers It!







Today we went to see the petroglyphs (sp?). Very cool!

Then Dave dropped me at the camper and went to various stores to buy stuff to fix the sink and a light fixture. Then Dave began fixing the sink with me watching/helping with my mouth SHUT. Very difficult for me but ..... Then Dave went back out to buy the piece we broke. By 2:00 everything was repaired. Yes, folks, he is that good!

I took my little self out to the Bien Mur Indian Market to buy gifts for my friends. One for you, one for me. The drive out along the I-40 to the I-25 was fast paced (65 mph) in 5 to 6 lines of traffic and got my old ticker pumpin'. The ride back was fast too, right up until the slow down for the accident (no, not  me).

On to The Petrified Forest in the Painted Desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment