Monday, August 9, 2010

Hooooomeward Bound, I wanna be hooooomeward ....






We left our campsite outside (Canadian side) Waterton/Glacier International Peace Park this morning by 9:00 AM and with a hard day's drive, we arrived in Glasgow, Montana. Not much to see but after seeing a bear, some deer and other wild animals a quiet drive with no seep winding roads is alright with me.
The trip through the mountains was scary for me as the passenger but Dave loved the driving challenge. Our highest altitude was 1781 meters above sea level. Now we are at 700 meters (2158 ft). The pictures I took of the seep winding road running beside a mountain gorge just don't look scary enough to convey the fright of hurling (at 30 MPH) down the mountain pass.
Could someone please wish Margaret a "Happy 83rd" from Dave and I.... No phone service.
We hope to make it to Devil's Lake, North Dakota tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment