Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me








I had a wonderful August 14 turning 53. After Friday, August 13, I needed a good day. Dave and I spent the day with Dad, Pat, Lauch, Laura, Janice and Joey. Ian was still in France being fancy. We had beautiful steak for dinner and I relax. We spent the night in the Walmart parking lot and were on the road early this morn.
We are hunkered down in Quinty County at a great (though pricey) RV park. Golf tomorrow and then 3 days with my girls at Timber House Lodge, just down the road. Dave will be taking the Enterprise, Dolly and the Cougar back to Cornwall on Tuesday as I start my time with the girls.
Thank you for reading my life in the fast lane.... Signing off for this trip... Don't know if we will ever RV again but it has been a slice... Love Francys and Dave.


No comments:

Post a Comment