Monday, June 28, 2010

Daze of Our Lives


Dave and I were well on our way to being RVing Idiots prior to the purchase of our Motor Home. Here we are pictured with a family member 5 years ago. I will protect the anonymity of my si...ooops, with my life (and also that clever little shape I put over Jea......ooop's face).
Dave and I have scoping out the Canadian Tire camping sections, looking for deals, and trying to figure out just what Idiots need to be successful in the wild.
I am getting scared 'cause there has been some talk about cooking, BBQ hoses, adaptors and .....gasp....a hand held little vacuum to clean the camper. I didn't know that we were bringing someone along who was going to cook and clean, but what the heck.....
Dave been talking about tires and dollies again. More on (Moron) that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment